Strip Wheel Manufacturer-FIRESTONE ABRASIVES
Alias: Stripping wheel, stripping disc, strip wheel, strip disc, CNS disc, CNS wheel.
The stripping wheel is a non-woven abrasive made for cleaning old coating, rust, and paint. It is composed of non-woven fiber as a base, then the base is coated with an adhesive bond and abrasive grain. The stripping wheel flexible characteristic allows the wheel to grind the workpiece evenly without denting the surface. The open structure can help reduce heat and does not damage and discolor the workpiece. Firestone has an in-house machine for coating the abrasive grain onto the non-woven fiber. This offers customers a wide range of custom-made selections.
Machine： Angle grinder, die grinder
Application： Removes old coating, paint, and light rust
Internal Sampling :
At firestone abrasive, safety is always the first priority. To ensure user safety, we would spot check each lot number with an in-house developed stress testing device. Then the spot check sample is checked manually to ensure the balance is faultless.
- Use a variety of safety equipment to protect the eye, face, and body.
- The safety guard must be mounted on the grinder all the time.
- Always check mounting flanges for equal and correct diameters.
- Allow newly mounted discs paper to run at operating speed, with the guard in place, for a reasonable time before grinding.
- Do not store it in high temperatures, high humidity, or excessively dry place.