Sand Screen Disc Manufacturer-FIRESTONE ABRASIVES
Sand screen disc is composed of abrasive grain, phenolic resin, and other filler. The mixture is coated on the glass fiber to create an open structure with large pores, which allows the wheel to operate and cool down easily without generating excess heat. The open structure of the wheel is clogged resistance. It is excellent for removing non-metal and other soft materials at a fast rate.
Machine： Angle grinder
Available for： Glass fiber, plastic, cardboard, wood, leather, and other non-metal material
Application： Cutting, light grinding
- ALWAYS handle and store wheels in a careful manner.
- ALWAYS visually inspect all wheels before mounting for any possible damage.
- ALWAYS make sure operating speed established for machine does not exceed wheel speed.
- ALWAYS check mounting flanges for equal and correct diameter.
- ALWAYS use mounting blotters when supplied with wheels.
- ALWAYS wear safety glasses to protect your eyes.
- ALWAYS use a safety guard covering at least one-half of the wheel diameters.
- ALWAYS allow newly mounted wheels to run at operating speed with guard in place for at least one minute before grinding process.
- DON'T use a wheel that has been dropped.
- DON'T force a wheel onto the spindle or alter the hole size of the wheel.
- DON'T exceed maximum operation speed established for the wheel.
- DON'T use dirty, nicked, warped or sprung mounting flanges.
- DON'T tighten the mounting nut excessively.
- DON'T grind on the side of the wheel unless the wheel is specifically designed for that purpose.
- DON'T start machine without safety guard in place.
- DON'T jam work into the wheel.
- DON'T stand directly in front of a grinding wheel whenever a grinder is started.
- DON'T grind or cut material for which the wheel is not designed.